Our staff did it again! We’ve been ranked in the Top 10% nationwide for our patient care at Greenwood Regional Rehabilitation Hospital. That makes us pretty happy, and here’s why:
Top 10 Reasons we like being in the Top 10
- We like the Number 8. This is the 8th year we’ve been ranked as a nationwide leader in rehabilitative care.
- It makes us feel good. We’re passionate about patient care, and it’s nice when our efforts are recognized (especially by an unbiased, third-party).
- It makes our patients feel good. Who doesn’t want the best care when you’re in a hospital? Our patients know they’ll leave the hospital as active and independent as possible.
- Patients and families can save their frequent flier miles. We keep people here in Calhoun Falls. Our patients and their families don’t have to travel the U.S. to receive the best care available. We bring it right here. To you. Locally.
- We like being a leader. OK, so yeah, we enjoy standing out from the crowd and being different from others around us who provide rehabilitative care. Let’s face it, not all rehabilitative care is the same – inpatient care is better. And we’re not just saying it, research proves it.
- We might get more “likes” on Facebook. We know we’re not Justin Bieber or Bob Marley, but we love our fans. And we want them to love us. We like sharing good news and like when others share it too.
- It’s not every day you get to work on a Dream Team. The men’s Olympic basketball team has nothing on us. We work with talented, dedicated colleagues every day, and we look for health professionals of the same ilk to join us….which can only lead to better results for our patients.
- Ben & Jerry’s is naming an ice cream after us. Well, not really. But that would be cool.
- We’re throwing a party. We’re going to celebrate with music, friends and yummy food like cake and barbecue. And if we’re lucky, might get to see our CEO’s “happy” dance.
And the Number 1 reason we like being in the Top 10?
1. It Matters! Can you say Olympic gold medal? Fun aside, we’re serious about our commitment to our patients to provide them with the highest level of care available. It matters. To us. To our patients. To our community.